8358 Point Meadows Drive, Suite 4, Jacksonville, Fl. 32256
Behind Walgreens near corner of
I-295 and Baymeadows.
Click Here To See Us On Facebook &
Thank You For Visiting
Paula's Fine Fabrics is proud to be an authorized
BERNINA and Baby Lock Dealer
offering machine sales, service, and training.
Our service technician has over 18 years experience repairing all makes and models and all work is done on site.
In addition to our sewing machines, we are a one stop sewing center for all your sewing needs.
We have over 3000 bolts of quality quilting fabrics, fashion and heirloom fabrics plus laces. We carry lots of different threads, notions and patterns, especially children's patterns. We offer great classes in quilting and sewing with special events throughout the year.
We are a Certified Dealer for Accuquilt!
OESD SUPER SPREE Event
Fri. & Sat. April 5th-6th
In this two day event, you will learn to make six different projects, plus you'll learn valuable embroidery tips and techniques to make your own projects more successful and less stressful! Gain embroidery inspiration as you view a wide variety of embroidery projects on display and learn how to choose the right products for most any type of project. Cost is $99 for both days and we provide machines.
• Two fun-filled days of hands-on projects with exciting OESD designs
• Step-by-step handouts for all projects in full color
• Class CD with all class project handouts and designs
• Project kits for ALL 6 projects for EVERY attendee!
• Trunk show of beautiful embroidery projects
• Door Prizes and Giveaways
• Goody Bag valued at over $200 filled with fun sewing and embroidery items
• Exciting product offers available ONLY to Super SPREE attendees!
Call the store (904) 519-7705 to register.
Learn how to use this foot in our Sat. April 27 Ruler Work class, 1:00 - 4:00.
We are now sharpening scissors in the store.
Bring them in and leave for Thierry to sharpen on Tuesdays. Cost is $9.00